GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDING CHURCH - MAY 30, 2021 UPDATE
Somethings to be aware of:
• Children and those not vaccinated are strongly encouraged to continue wearing masks when at Mass.
• We are following CDC guidelines concerning the choir loft. Anyone in the loft needs to be fully vaccinated and there is a limit of 4 choir members at a time. Please contact David Arruda ahead of time if you would like to return.
• If you haven’t returned to St. Mary’s for the last year, be aware of a couple of changes:
a. Food items to be donated for the pantry cannot be left in the entrance ways of the Church. There is a bin outside the double doors of the Parish Center for these donations.
b. We will not be ‘passing the basket’ for the offertory. Rather, contributions to the weekly offertory may be placed in one of the baskets at the inside doors of the Church, one of the offertory slots at the entrance ways or made electronically.
• The dispensation of the obligation to attend Sunday Mass remains in place. For those not comfortable returning to Church, Holy Communion will still be available Sundays from 1PM to 2PM.
• Please be aware that even though there is not a mask mandate in place, many people will prefer to and that is ok. Also, there will be people who will also be doing their best to social distance; please respect their wishes.
• Clergy and Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion will wear facemasks during the distribution of Communion.
• The sign of peace and the greeting before Mass will resume, but please just offer a verbal greeting, wave, or nod of the head.
• The Sacrament of Reconciliation will be moved back to the Confessional. The priest will be masked, and penitents are encouraged to wear a mask as well.
• The Liturgical Schedule will remain as it is now (see below)
unday 7:30AM to 7PM; Mon-Thurs 7:30AM to 3:30PM; Sat 12N to 5PM.
Saturday Vigil 4PM. Sunday 8AM, 10AM, 12N, 5PM. Mon-Thurs 8AM
Sacrament of Reconciliation:
Wednesday 6PM to 7PM; Sunday 3PM to 4PM
First Friday of the Month:
8AM Mass, Adoration until 5PM Benediction
Weekly Eucharistic Adoration:
Wednesday 6PM -7PM. Sunday 3PM to 4PM